After spending the past few years travelling around Europe in between vintages tasting some incredible wine and food, we have decided to bring a little piece of Europe back to the South Burnett.
Introducing Pauline’s Pie & Pintxos (Tapas) Cafe, where homestyle country cooking meets european small plate sharing. Our menu features four of Pauline’s famous pies, as well as a selection of small share dishes (pintxos).
We are open from 11am on Weekends, for lunch and wine tastings. Bookings are only required for groups of 8 or more.
2018 Spring Menu
(small share dishes) – all dishes $12.00
- Fried Camembert with a Macadamia crust & Cranberry Sauce.
- Teriyaki Salmon on Sticky Rice.
- Smoked Salmon & Avocado
- Skewered Pork & Fennel balls with Lime & Ginger Glaze.
- Grilled Haloumi & Olive with Honey Lime Sauce.
- Skewered Prawns with a Lime & Chilli Jam topping.
- Pate & Caramelised Onion.
- Ham & Cheese Croquette.
Main course meal served with slaw and chips – all $18.00
- Seafood Pie – (with a touch of THAI)
- Lamb Encroute – Slow baked lamb mince with a honey/mint sauce
- Classic Homemade Meat Pie
- Chicken infused with orange and pinenut (just try it)
Wines by the bottle, as per list, or $8.00 per glass